The report forms may be found in the GFWC Club Manual under GFWC Reporting Guidelines for 2010-2012 section, mailed to each club.
Copies were distributed at the Dean's Report Writing workshop at the Colton Woman's Club in October of 2011.
Plan for Documentation of a Project forms, useful for review when writing a narrative, were also distributed.
7. The statistics for membership are required by GFWC. All other statistics and all narratives are optional. However, to win GFWC, CFWC, or District recognition you must include a narrative. Narrative descriptions should support statistical information provided on the Report Form and succinctly describe the program/projects, or it will not be judged. You should first describe the how, what, when, where, and why of your most important project in the category and then include additional paragraphs for other projects where your members also devoted time and effort that contributed to the overall statistic listed on the front of the form. List the total number of members participating, hours invested, monetary value of the project &/or money raised below each subsection of your narrative.
GFWC/CFWC SAN BERNARDINO DISTRICT
2010-2012 REPORT WRITING GUIDELINES
for Member Clubs
for activities which occurred
January 1 through December 31, 2011.
Judy Bender, San Bernardino District First Vice President/Dean of Chairman
SIZE CATEGORIES FOR JUDGING:
Small: 1-20 members
Medium: 21-50 members
Large: 81 members and over
1. All the programs for which data may be submitted are listed on the back of the GFWC Report Form.
2. Use a separate Report Form for each project (2nd column on the report form) within each program.
3. On each GFWC Report Form complete only the statistical information pertaining to the specific program being reported.
4. Report hours
spent by each member in approved club programs/projects
ONLY. (Participation in and travel time to/from
regular club meetings should not be included)
5. All projects should be reported based on the intended result of the project. Follow this link to a Projects and Suggested Program PDF list .
6. Activities not listed in GFWC program material should be reported in the program/project which most closely relates to the activity.
8. The last box in the row for the specific Program must be check marked if there is a Narrative attached.
9. Narrative must be typewritten and may not be more than two (2) pages long, single spaced.
10. No cross filing permitted.
for Clubs:††††††† 8 COPIES WILL BE NEEDED
. . . . . . . . . . :
. . . . . . . . . .YOU MAIL
POST MARKED NO LATER THAN JANUARY 11, 2012.
Remember to keep:
San Bernardino District will present awards to one club in each size category based on the District Chairmenís judging results.
Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mention when applicable.
CFWC will present state awards to one club and to one district in each size category based on the State Chairman's judging results.
GFWC has special awards, some of which are given by outside sponsors with significant monetary awards. For information and rules on contest how and when to enter, refer to the GFWC Club Manual, Administrative Section Awards.